Why Buy Michelin®?
The MICHELIN® Difference
More science inside. More performance on the road.
More value per mile.
No one makes tires like MICHELIN®. That’s because MICHELIN® recognizes that you need it all from your tires — safety, a comfortable ride, fuel efficiency, grip and control, toughness, and more. Safe, everyday driving demands it. Many of those performances naturally compete, and increasing one tends to decrease another. That’s not acceptable at MICHELIN®.
It’s why we put more science into our tires, minimizing the trade-offs and maximizing performance. So you can get the signature performance you want most without giving up the others in the process. That’s MICHELIN® Total Performance™. And it’s why you’ll see the same technology that helps us win the most grueling endurance races make its way into our street tires.
Shop MICHELIN® tires with Beasley Tire Service Inc. today. We serve Houston, TX, San Antonio, TX, Kennedy, TX, Pleasanton, TX, and surrounding areas.
The Michelin® Promise Plan™
Your satisfaction. MICHELIN®’s Promise.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the MICHELIN® Promise Plan™.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee¹
- 3-Year Flat Tire Changing Assistance²
- Limited Mileage Warranty³
Learn more about the MICHELIN® Promise Plan™
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the MICHELIN® Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- Original Equipment tires are excluded.
- Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires). Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.
Meet Our Featured Tire Models
Get the proven tread design of the best-selling MICHELIN® LTX® M/S2 with EverTread™ compound to provide durable treadlife, no matter the season.
- Improved treadlife in severe conditions.
- Excellent wet and snow traction.
- Quiet, comfortable ride.
Safe When New.
Safe When Worn.¹
Even when half-worn, the MICHELIN® Premier® LTX® tire still stops shorter on wet roads than leading competitors’ brand-new tires.²
- Short stopping.
- Hydroplaning resistance.
- Excellent wet grip.